These are beyond!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Walnut Muffins
1 1/2 cups flour (I used brown rice flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
4 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup sucanat
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sucanat, applesauce and coconut oil.
4. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 18-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.